Here is another easy quick chicken recipe that’s delicious that you can try. Broccoli is very good for you so and you can use any type of shredded chicken.
The chicken that I used was cooked using a crock pot all day and then easily shredded up. I like doing this as it means i can leave it on in the morning as i go out and do my daily stuff then when i return in the evening its ready to be used in this Easy Chicken Broccoli Casserole In Under 30 Minutes dish.
- About 3 cups of shredded chicken
- 16 oz bag of frozen broccoli (cooked)
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Garlic powder and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Pour into a 9x9 baking dish
- Bake for 25 minutes.