Peanut and Chocolate Chip Cookies with Honey Roasted Peanuts
These Chocolate Cookies are actually three times the the peanut taste. Traditional rich and creamy butter, mini-sized peanut butter cups, along with roasted honey peanuts all within this chunky dessert goodness. However don’t stop there because there’s additionally milk along with semi sweet choc chips that comprise this crunchy, crumbly, chunky dessert.
I cannot imagine something more superior to a blend of peanut and dark chocolate all-in-one bite. For me, that’s the very best mix for any cookie and in addition my personal favorite, particularly those mini peanut butter cups. I did previously eat them by the bagful after they just came out however swiftly discovered that having a single mini peanut butter cup was simply plain cruel and having an entire bag ended up being twice the amount of time in spin class which wasn’t feasible. And so I was required to bid farewell to the chocolates however we’re nevertheless cool and see one another every now and then, much like old times
- ½ cup of fresh butter
- ½ cup of shortening
- ½ jar of creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup ofsoft brown sugar
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of bite size mini chocolate covered peanut butter cups
- ½ cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup of honey roasted peanuts
- Pre-heat the stove to 350F.
- With a sizable bowl, whip the butter, the shortening, and the peanut butter using a handheld blender on high-speed. Include brown sugar, alone with the granulated sugar, and the baking soda; beat till blended. Beat in the 2 eggs and the vanilla. Finally, beat in flour in small batches. You might need to work with a wood spoon in order to mix some of the flour in the event the dough gets too thick. Mix in the peanut butter cups, along with both of the chocolate chips, and the honey roasted peanuts.
- Drop the dough using evenly rounded tablespoons, about Two inches apart upon an un-greased dessert sheet. (I employed aluminum foil lined cooking sheets for straightforward cleanup).
- Cook for about 10 to12 minutes or till the edges are a golden colour. Move to a wire stand to cool down.