Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cranberry Crostini with Blue Cheese
Simple Thanksgiving snacks are essential in terms of reducing preparation time for the big moment!
Right after making the cranberry sauce, put aside a little quantity for these Cranberry Crostini. You are able to make the cheese mix a couple of days in advance consequently preparation time is practically non-existent. Visitors will enjoy these festive and tasty pre turkey bites.
- 1/2 pound of crumbled blue cheese
- 8 oz of mascarpone
- fresh ciabatta loaf
- extra virgin olive oil
- cranberry sauce
- orange zest
- Cut ciabatta directly into 1/2 in . pieces, brush either side with extra virgin olive oil and set up on a cooking sheet. Toast underneath the broiler flipping just after 60 seconds or so (or whenever golden) in order to toast either side.
- Within a bowl incorporate crumbled cheese along with mascarpone cheese. Blend till nicely mixed and creamy.
- Distribute cheese mixture on to each heated crostini and then top with some cranberry sauce.
- Garnish using a sprinkle of orange zest. Serve right away.