Cranberry Crostini with Blue Cheese
Simple Thanksgiving snacks are essential in terms of reducing preparation time for the big moment!
Right after making the cranberry sauce, put aside a little quantity for these Cranberry Crostini. You are able to make the cheese mix a couple of days in advance consequently preparation time is practically non-existent. Visitors will enjoy these festive and tasty pre turkey bites.
- 1/2 pound of crumbled blue cheese
- 8 oz of mascarpone
- fresh ciabatta loaf
- extra virgin olive oil
- cranberry sauce
- orange zest
- Cut ciabatta directly into 1/2 in . pieces, brush either side with extra virgin olive oil and set up on a cooking sheet. Toast underneath the broiler flipping just after 60 seconds or so (or whenever golden) in order to toast either side.
- Within a bowl incorporate crumbled cheese along with mascarpone cheese. Blend till nicely mixed and creamy.
- Distribute cheese mixture on to each heated crostini and then top with some cranberry sauce.
- Garnish using a sprinkle of orange zest. Serve right away.